The General Ledger course will teach you how to manage the general ledger, from setting up the chart of accounts, to entering all the different types of GL Journals, to the important year-end procedures.
The content is designed with the busy accountant in mind. All the lessons are short and to the point, allowing you to dip in and out as and when you need.
As with all the other courses, membership to the General Ledger course provides unlimited access to:
- all the lessons in this course
- any new lessons which are added
- all the live webinar training sessions
Access to this content is accessible to the following:
- General ledger only membership
- Complete membership
- Corporate complete (if you are part of a corporate membership)
The current set of lessons can be accessed below: